To celebrate the beauty of the industry.
To show the world that civil engineering can be visually pleasing.
To celebrate the profession.
To bring the profession to the layperson in a format that will be more readily understood.
Entrants can send their entries electronically – via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries from both industry professionals and photography enthusiasts are accepted.
The photographs are used extensively in SAICE publications giving recognition to the photographers.
All photographs entered must portray projects and/or people in civil engineering.
RULES & PROCEDURES
- Entrants can respond by completing the downloadable entry form and attaching their photos in jpg format.
- The competition is open to the general public to submit photographs.
- The entries must portray people and/or projects in civil engineering.
- Entries must portray health, safety and environmental compliancy.
- Entries must be electronic photos in jpeg format, of a high resolution and at least 1MB in size.
- Entries will be judged on portrayal of civil engineering, artistry of civil engineering, technical excellence (quality of photo), visual impact, creativity & originality, balance & composition.
- Permission for the reproduction of photos for any exhibition or publicity is assumed unless the entrant specifies otherwise.
- Due recognition will be given to the photographer where required.
- Entrants can send their entries electronically – via email email@example.com