- To celebrate the beauty of the industry, showcasing that civil engineering can be visually pleasing.
- Entrants can send their entries electronically – via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries from both industry professionals and photography enthusiasts are accepted
- The photographs are used extensively in SAICE publications
- All photographs entered must portray projects and/or people in civil engineering.
RULES & PROCEDURES
- Entrants can respond by completing the downloadable entry form and attaching their photos in jpg format
- The entries must portray people and/or projects in civil engineering
- Entries must be electronic photos in jpeg format, of a high resolution and at least 1MB in size
- Entries will be judged on portrayal of civil engineering, artistry of civil engineering, technical excellence (quality of photo), visual impact, creativity & originality, balance & composition
- Permission for the reproduction of photos for any exhibition or publicity is assumed unless the entrant specifies otherwise
- Entrants can send their entries electronically – via e-mail email@example.com
ENTRIES CLOSE ON 1 AUGUST 2018
Winners will be awarded at the National SAICE Awards on 12 October 2018.
An adjudicating panel will select the top three winning photos
Winners will be announced at the SAICE Awards function on 12 October 2018
1st place R 3 500
2nd place R 3 000
3rd place R 2 500