The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport (GDRT) has identified the need to conduct a survey to determine levels of customer satisfaction in the province with regard to the various services administered by the GDRT. This information will be useful for the GDRT in terms of identifying existing issues and challenges with regards to customer satisfaction, enabling the GDRT to improve future service delivery to its customers.
The Stakeholder Relations Directorate is the project owner within the GDRT.
The survey should ascertain the expectations and concerns of Department of Roads and Transport (DRT) customers, and in so doing addressing the following questions:
- How satisfied are DRT customers with respect to various services and attributes of the DRT engagement with them?
- What are the expectations of DRT customers?
- How can DRT improve the manner in which it is perceived by its customers?
Date: 9 December 2016
Place: GDRT Head Office, Sage Life Building, Pritchard Street, Johannesburg
Participants can contact:
- Thembelani Mazibuko: Thembelani@urba-econ.com, 072 161 4902
- Halen Bothma: Halen@urban-econ.com, 084 320 7306
For more information click here.