[smartad id=”3″ align=”center”]
POSITION: Civil/Structural Engineer
EXPERIENCE: >7 years’ experience
LOCATION: Centurion, Gauteng
VBKOM wishes to provide its mining clients with a broader suite of engineering services. As such it has identified the opportunity to provide civil and/or structural engineering services on its mining projects.
Minimum Qualifications: BEng (Civil) with PrEng registration
EE/AA: Preferred, but not mandatory
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Availability/Start: As soon as possible
Package: Market related
Appointment: Permanent/Full-time basis
Concise Job Summary:
- More than 7 years’ experience in civil and structural projects.
- ECSA PrEng registration mandatory.
- Must be able to operate independently both on a technical and commercial level.
- Must be able to lead technical discussions, as well as lead groups/teams.
- Project management skills/qualifications/experience highly desirable.
- Exposure to mining related projects would be ideal.
- Should possess good people and communication skills.
- Contract management and/or negotiation skills and experience desirable.
- Good writing skills.
Enquiries & CV submissions:
Applications can be sent to: Chantelle van der Walt firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30 March 2018. Successful candidates will be contacted
before 13 April 2018 for interviews and/or assessments. If you are not
contacted by 13 April, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
[smartad id=”6″ align=”center”]