[smartad id=”3″ align=”center”]
Regional Application Engineer
WorldsView™ Technologies is an authorised pan Africa IT distributor of design and positioning software and hardware. Our reseller channel serves customers who design, construct, manufacture or create houses, roads, water networks, movies, television shows – or anything that nature does not create without human intervention. WorldsView Technologies has offices in Woodmead, South Africa, and is looking for a dynamic Regional Technical Application Engineer (Civil Engineer) for the South Africa region.
About the job
The successful candidate will be a Civil Engineering graduate with a passion for water and roads and have extensive experience working with workflows for vertical buildings. The Key Performance Areas are:
- Make valuable contact with Customers and demonstrate an ability to lead solution discussions
- Develop customers understanding of key accounts
- Teach the reseller technical community therefore growing overall skills
- Forecast and Reporting using Salesfirce.com and maintain high levels of accuracy
- Demonstrate an ability to sell additional Professional Services and provide training for targeted customers on leading products.
About the person
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- A BSc Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent civil engineering technician qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years civil engineering experience in roads, water, or vertical buildings;
- Strong technical understanding of engineering processes and workflows;
- Fluent in Portuguese for business (read, write and speak) and be able to travel to Lusophone and southern African countries;
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM would be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer Solution focused;
- A strong relationship builder;
- Target driven;
- Analytical problem solver;
- Dynamic training / facilitation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese.
Monthly salary for this role
R35,000 including benefits (provident fund and medical aid), with additional competitive commissions on the achievement of regional sales targets.
How to apply
If you are interested and would like to participate in changing the story of Africa, please submit your application by sending your CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter to Carol Simpson at email@example.com
If you have not received a response within 3 weeks of your application date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
[smartad id=”6″ align=”center”]