LAUNCH OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR CONSTRUCTION GCC 2015 courses:
· A 1 day course for experienced GCC users. This course will address the revisions which occurred between the GCC2010 and the GCC 2015.
· A 2 day course for new GCC users. This course is aimed primarily at new GCC users who have not worked previously with either GCC 2004 or GCC 2010.
Are you a contractor, employer, consulting engineer or a project manager involved in civil construction and building works? Then you should definitely attend either one of these courses. These courses will provide the delegate with guidelines and an understanding of new GCC 2015, and its particular definitions. The course will also deal with claims and the reasons they occur and how they should be addressed.
Objectives for both the one day and two day courses:
· It is suitable for both construction and building works contracts and it is suitable for the design and built contracting strategy.
· The 3rd edition satisfies the Construction Industry Development Board’s Standard for Uniform in Construction Procurement.
· It is further appropriate for mechanical and electrical work. It is perfect in dealing with civil, mechanical, electrical and building projects or a combination of these projects.
· The relationship between the three main role-players (Employers,Contractors and Engineers) is an extremely important one to ensure the successful completion of a contract. The course will cover aspects of the GCC 2010 that have led to conflicts between the parties and how they were dealt with, in the revised GCC 2015
· A successful project is one where the parties work together on a win/win basis.
For more information contact Cheryl-Lee Williams on;
Tel: 011 805 5947
Fax: 011 805 5971
In-house courses available on request.