SAICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – COURSE RESERVATIONS
CUSTOMER DATA PROTECTION POLICY:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All accepted reservations to attend this SAICE training course (“Course”) are in every case subject to these terms and conditions.
Our website will be 3D secured. We confirm that we will not cancel this security on the website. We understand and accept that we will be held responsible should our security be breached and that we are liable for charge backs.
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act 4 of 2013, any information collected by SAICE from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained, unless permitted or required to do so by law.
The users hereby agree that SAICE may communicate from time to time with them.
To secure your registration, payment must be made in full upon receipt of the invoice.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION:
Your registration will not be deemed secure / confirmed before payment is received (and applications may be treated by SAICE as having lapsed if payment is not received within 10 (ten) days of receiving the invoice).
A formal confirmation will be sent to you from the National Office that the course is commencing. SAICE will not be held liable for any costs incurred by you or your organization relating to course attendance without a formal confirmation received from SAICE / Candidate Academy.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION:
SAICE reserves the right to refuse you admission to the Course where evidence of full payment cannot be produced.
Included in the Course Fee is lunch, refreshments provided by SAICE and such detailed course material as SAICE deems appropriate.
The views of expressed by the presenters at any Training Course are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of SAICE, its employees, agents or contractors.
You may make delegate substitutions at any time without incurring additional charges (You must notify SAICE in writing of any such changes).
CANCELLATIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS BY YOU, THE DELEGATE:
Delegate cancellations or substitutions must be received by SAICE in writing and:
- cancellations received 5 or more working days before Course start-date will entitle you or your organisation to a full credit of amounts paid to date of cancellation which may only be redeemed against the cost of any future SAICE Course, within one year from date of such cancellation;
- cancellations received less than 5 working days before the Course start-date, do not entitle you or your organisation to any refund or credit note and the full fee must be paid;
- non-attendance by you without prior written cancellation as mentioned above will be treated as a late cancellation with no entitlement to any refund or credit.
- substitute delegates are welcome but names must be advised by you or your organisation (on a company/department letterhead). An administration fee of 10% will be charged in the event of cancellation by the substituted delegates.
SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATIONS OR POSTPONEMENTS BY SAICE:
SAICE reserves the right to substitute speakers and/or topics or cancel courses in the following circumstances:
- Speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing of the programme, but SAICE reserves the right to substitute, alter or cancel advertised speakers and/or topics in appropriate circumstances (and will give notice of such substitutions or alterations on its web-site and or in writing as soon as possible, having regard to the circumstances).
- SAICE reserves the right to cancel the Course in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If SAICE does cancel a Course, delegate payments at the date of cancellation will be credited to a future SAICE Course (such credit is available for up to one year from the date of cancellation).
- SAICE reserves the right to postpone the Course in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If SAICE postpones a Course, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled Course. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled Course, the delegate will receive a full credit of amounts paid up to the date of postponement which may only be redeemed against the cost of any future SAICE Course (and such credit will be available for one year from the date of postponement).
- No cash refunds whatsoever are available for cancellations or postponements.
SAICE is absolved from and indemnified against any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation / postponement of a Course arising from any cause whatsoever, including, without limitation, any fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the Course impracticable or impossible. A “fortuitous event” includes, but is not limited to, war, fire, flood, riot, industrial action, extreme weather or other emergency.
WARRANTY OF AUTHORITY:
The signatory warrants that you have the authority to sign this Application and agree to be personally liable to SAICE for payments falling due pursuant thereto should such warranty be breached.
The pricing of each course is displayed in South African Rands.
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition or term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African Courts governing any action that may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.
SAICE respects the laws of the country and as such encourages full adherence at all times.
Any party accessing this site choose as domicilium citandi et executandi (“domicilium”) the following address: SAICE House, Block 19, Thornhill Office Park, Bekker Street, Vorna Valley X21, Midrand, South Africa
Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
SAICE may institute civil action for damages suffered as result of such conduct.
ALTERATION TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The use of or access to this site constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
SAICE has the discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.